- Coming Soon. November launch of a five chapter video series called Setting Up Shop.
- 1pm-3pm every other Saturday. Two hrs. live and recorded lectures. Nov. 11th to April 13th, 2024.
- Setting Up Shop gives the novice, the newcomer and the practiced, valuable information on how
to set up a shop space to do any type of woodworking. Each lecture tackles a topic necessary for
a smooth running shop and then a demonstration of a project build for each class.
- Office hours before class provide access to a Master Woodworker twice a month throughout the term.
- Videos remain available as well as the Q&A session after each live class for one year for
- 12 lectures divided into 4 Chapters. Get the full set for 20% off, $495.
- Projects are all shop related: bench hook, push sticks, file handles, sharpening station, router
table, plane cabinet, clamp rack, and more.